Periodically we’ll feature one of our properties here to let our readers know about some great gay friendly places to stay:
Frog Meadow Bed & Breakfast and Massage Oasis for Men is a welcoming, non-judgmental place for men of all colors and backgrounds to unwind and shed the trappings of busy modern life. Situated on 63 private acres with mountain views, gardens, swimming pond, a wood-fired hot tub, and a full gym, Frog Meadow is what you’ve been looking for!
Frog Meadow Vermont is New England’s premier four-season resort for men. Centrally located in southeast Vermont, Frog Meadow is 2-1/2 hours from Boston, 3-1/2 hours from New York City and 4 hours from Montreal.
Enjoy Frog Meadow’s spring-fed swimming pond and full gym. Take the time to release muscle aches, stiffness, pains and renew your body and soul with a soak in the wood-fired hot-tub. Frog Meadow’s private 63-acre recreation trail network is ideal for hiking, snowshoeing & cross-country skiing, in season. The highlight of the trail network is the “Brokeback Cabin”, a small rustic hut with beautiful views that is a fun destination for guests!
Guests can choose from five different and unique lodging options at Frog Meadow:
- The Main House South & The Main House North: Two spacious standard rooms, each with king bed and A/C. Both rooms have garden & mountain views and share a beautiful, large ceramic-tiled bathroom.
- The Frog Meadow Suite: A deluxe junior suite with a king bed and sitting area, A/C, mini-fridge, huge en-suite private bath with a two-man Jacuzzi and separate walk-in shower, garden & mountain views.
- The Deluxe Barn Suite: A spacious 700 square-foot housekeeping suite with kitchenette, A/C, private deck with BBQ, two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa, mountain & garden views, sleeps up to six.
- The Brook Cottage: A charming brook-side, cedar cottage with queen bed, private outdoor sitting area. Fully insulated and heated for year-round enjoyment. Lots of windows with gorgeous views everywhere!
- Your stay at Frog Meadow comes complete with a full country breakfast, access to the gym, wood-fired hot tub, swimming pond, surrounding gardens, orchard, grounds and 63-acre recreation trail network.
Frog Meadow also hosts many men’s retreats & events including:
- Yoga, Massage, Wellness & other Men’s Retreats: An opportunity to relax, explore, de-stress, re-connect and have fun!<
- Quarterly Potluck Dinners: create community, bring together guests & locals and have a turnout of 35-55 guys.
- Saturday Night Dinners January-March: Lodging guests are invited to join us for a tasty, family-style dinner during winter season!
- Frog Meadow’s Annual Summer Barbeque & Garden Party Benefit typically brings together 80 to 125 guys for AIDS Project of Southern Vermont – a great cause!
Treat yourself to a welcoming and restorative space where men come to relax and leave the outside world behind! So much of today’s mass media society is about exploitative sex, violence, wealth and physical perfection. All this serves to stifle the ability to be comfortable in one’s own body and the opportunity to embrace your imperfections and those of others. Frog Meadow is a place to leave that behind and celebrate the Brotherhood of Men!
See the Frog Meadow Expanded Listing on Purple Roofs Here
Gay Friendly Bed and Breakfasts, Hotels, and Vacation Rentals in Southern Vermont