Periodically we’ll feature one of our properties here to let our readers know about some great gay friendly places to stay:
Arizona Sunburst Inn Bed and Breakfast offers a private desert oasis in the middle of Phoenix – it’s like you’re ot in the countryside.
Our Phoenix B&B features a welcoming, heated pool in a tropical setting – surrounded by magnificent palm trees. The grounds have wide, shady patios cooled by a mist system, and there’s also a hot tub where you can let the cares of the day evaporate away.
For the adventurous and outdoor lovers, there’s some great mountain hiking just a couple blocks away.
Each of our guestrooms is individually decorated, and includes beautifully remodelled bathrooms.
Arizona Sunburst Inn Bed & Breakfast is in one of Phoenix’s best neighborhoods, and is a great place to stay.
- Five guest rooms include four queen beds and one double
- An expanded continental breakfast served daily
- Enjoy clothing-optional sunbathing.
- Fax and computer avail – perfect for business travelers
- Come stay with us on your next visit to Phoenix and Central Arizona!
See the Arizona Sunburst Inn Expanded Listing on Purple Roofs Here
Gay Friendly Bed and Breakfasts, Hotels, and Vacation Rentals in Arizona