Periodically we’ll feature one of our properties here to let our readers know about some great gay friendly places to stay:
The Water Sprite Bed and Breakfast is located in Lunenburg Nova Scotia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Within a few minutes walk, you will find numerous restaurants, boutique shopping and amazing galleries.
Just a stones throw away, Lunenburg harbour, a shelter from the North Atlantic Ocean offering refuge to fishing schooners, scallop trawlers and a fleet of sailboats. Go whale watching, rent a kayak, deep sea fishing or have a sail aboard the famous Bluenose racing schooner.
After a busy day, the Water Sprite awaits your arrival. You can choose from two suites.
THE MAINSAIL SUITE is located oceanside of the house. It has:
- a king bed
- beautiful 400+ thread count cotton sheets
- a 50 inch flat screen TV with full cable and Netflix
- Fibre optic high speed internet service is complimentary
- the ensuite bath has a contemporary clawfoot soaker tub where you can lay back and watch sailboats as they enter the harbour
From your room you have your own private balcony where you will find two andirondack chairs waiting for you to sit and enjoy the unobstructed panoramic view of Lunenburg Harbour. A breathtaking sight. We even provide wool blankets should you want to sit out a little longer when the evening cools down.
THE STAYSAIL SUITE is two full size bedrooms with a shared connecting bath that is exclusively for your use. Each room is furnished with:
- a queen size bed offering you a great nights sleep
- a 33 inch flat screen in each room with full cable and netflix included
- fibre optic high speed internet here as well.
All our guests are welcome to use the library, the living room space as well as the covered deck over looking the harbour.
All day treats and refreshments are complimentary and available 24/7.
If you can get out of that comfy bed, a multi-course home made hot breakfast is prepared for you at your convenience. You won’t want to miss that!
We are located on the Southern Shore of Nova Scotia and approximately one hour from Halifax. Be sure to take the Light House Route on your way so you get to see all the coastline has to offer.
We look forward to your visit.