Many reasons will bring you to the Berkshires:
- reunions at Williams or MCLA
- the appreciation or practice of arts
- adventure tourism comprising motorcycling, bicycling, kayaking or hiking, skiing,
- and golf
Journeys End Lodge can be your home base in the Berkshires from which you comfortably pursue your objectives. Each morning, you’ll enjoy a fresh, homemade breakfast following which you can fulfill your day’s calendar and return to the warmth and comfort of the Lodge.
An Adirondak Great Camp log home with modern-day amenities, Journey’s End Lodge provides an intimate venue for business and social meetings; where artists can display and musicians can rehearse their art; and, where any tired traveler can rest.
We’re 20 minutes from Jiminy Peak and Mount Greylock in the Berkshires, and 40 from Mount Snow and the skiing, mountain biking, hiking and spectacular views each affords. Journey’s End Lodge is ideally situated for motorcycle tours tracing Vermont or Berkshire mountain roads and we are but a brief drive to your choice of golf or kayaking experience.
At the end of your day and at home at Journey’s End Lodge, relax with your family and friends in our Great Room and enjoy the coffee, hot chocolate and homemade pastries we provide.
- Queen or full size bed suites, each with its private bath
- A Master bed-room suite with heated Jacuzzi tub and Wi-Fi enabled TV
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate with homemade pastries
- Wine glasses/bottle opener
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Iron and ironing board
When you visit the Berkshires, come stay with us at and enjoy Journey’s End Lodge in Williamstown.
Visit our website to see a detailed description and photographs of Journeys End Lodge and to make your reservation.