Periodically we’ll feature one of our properties here to let our readers know about some great gay friendly places to stay:
Dundee Manor is truly a destination for discriminating treavelers. Originally built in 1908, with all the clean, elegant architecture of a four square Edwardian estate. Wander through our gardens and under massive trees, or just relax and ponder by the fountain. Sit in the Gazebo and deck areas and admire Mt. Hood & Mt. Jefferson in the distance.
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our antique-furnished dinning room, or outside on one of two private deck areas, surrounded by nature and all the glory of the red hills of Dundee. Savor a glass of wine from one of our local wineries, and let us spoil you during your stay.
Each room is filled with treasures brought back from four continents. There’s a private library with video collection, and the most delightful rocking chairs on the front porch to enjoy the garden view.
When your stay at Dundee Manor, you can enjoy the many amenities the area has to offer. Spend the day wine tasting and touring Mt. Hood or visiting the Oregon Coast, and return to the manor for the warmth and comfort we offer. And yes – Turn-Down Service is included.
Whatever you desire, Dundee Manor will be your home base and refuge after a long and busy day enjoying the Best of the Oregon Wine Country; we can reserve your tee times, dinner reservations, private wine tours, and massages.
Dundee Manor has been rated five stars on Trip Advisor by guests over a two year period. The area has more than 160 World Class Wineries.
The Manor has been reviewed by Northwest Palate Magazine and numerous other publications as a true destination with style in the Oregon Wine Country, we are continuously raising the bar! Food, comfort, passion, location and guest services, presented by its Innkeepers!
- A/C available in each unit (when needed)
- Guest laptop available
- CD, flat-screens and full premium cable in all suites
- Vast collection of videos & CD’s (Updated and archived)
- Gourmet breakfasts
- Ensuite Snacks refreshed daily
- Homemade baked goods made fresh daily
- Beverages free for guests
- Spinal Comfort Euro Queen Beds
- Down Comforters with full Count Luxury Linens
- Fleece Spa robes for each guest (Hair dryers)
- Flowers in each suite refreshed daily
- Nightly Turn Down Service with special sweet treat
- Local wine available for sale to our guests (Riedel Wine glasses provided)
Coming to the Oregon Wine Country? Stay with us at Dundee Manor.