Periodically we’ll feature one of our properties here to let our readers know about some great gay friendly places to stay:
Welcome to the Serendipity Bed & Breakfast, a year-round oasis by the sea, where you can walk to the beach and the Ocean City Boardwalk, just 1/2 block away!
Serendipity Bed & Breakfast was originally built in 1912, and is completely air conditioned. The inn is full of natural light, with many windows in 6 beautifully decorated rooms. We offer many guest amenities, including cable television, VCR’s, a/c, private (or shared) bathrooms, ceiling fans, hair dryers and clock radios.
We prepare healthy, flavorful meals for our guests, and are happy to accommodate vegetarian, vegan, heart-healthy, and high-protein diets.
Mornings are delightful at Serendipity Bed & Breakfast – you’ll wake to the tantalizing aroma of fresh-brewed coffee and home-baked goods. Enjoy a tasty, healthy breakfast on the garden veranda, or dine in our large dining room with private seating and the morning’s newspaper.
There are many great things to do here in the Ocean City area – we’re just fifteen minutes south of Atlantic City and thirty minutes from Cape May. Here are a few other suggestions for spending time in Ocean City:
- Rent a bike and explore the island
- People watch from Serendipity’s front porch
- See a beautiful Ocean City sunrise
- Take a ride on the Merry-Go-Round at Gillian’s Wonderland
- Relax at the beach with an umbrella and a good book
- Play miniature golf
- Stroll the Boardwalk
- Take in the music of the fabulous Ocean City Pops
There are also a number of great attractions in the area, including:
- Asbury Avenue’s Gallery of Shops
- Corson’s Inlet State Park
- Atlantic City’s Shows & Casinos (8 miles)
- Scenic 40-Mile Ocean Drive
- Cape May County Park/Zoo
- Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge
- Belleplain State Forest
- Cold Spring Village
- Wheaton Village & The Museum of American Glass
- Batsto Village
- Somers Mansion
At Serendipity B&B, we run our accommodations as an inn – locking our front door (you have the combination) for guest security. You can come and go as you wish!
We invite you to share the magic of the Ocean City seashore. Come visit us, and unwind at Serendipity.
See the Serendipity B&B Expanded Listing on Purple Roofs Here
Gay Friendly Bed and Breakfasts, Hotels, and Vacation Rentals in New Jersey