Periodically we’ll feature one of our properties here to let our readers know about some great gay friendly places to stay:
Welcome to Greens Treat Suites, a rural eastern Massachusetts retreat just minutes from the heart of “Paradise City” – Northampton Massachusetts. We’re close to everything that Northampton, Amherst and the Pioneer Valley has to offer, but away from the traffic, noise and congestion of daily life.
Greens Treat Suites is a Northampton gay bed & breakfast set in the beautiful country that inspired Thomas Cole’s painting, “The Oxbow,” and our hill-top setting provides its own spectacular views.
Our Northampton B&B offers:
- Private entrances and gardens
- Romantic fireplaces
- Local art, literature and crafts
- WiFi internet access
- Sonos sound system featuring “Rhapsody”
- Welcoming dinner en-suite
- Breakfast basket each morning
- Fresh flowers
- Organic robes, bed & bath linens, natural body & hair products
- Large gardens – organic fruits & vegetables, flowers
- Two really friendly dogs
If you’re looking for a great, friendly, quiet place to get away from it all, come stay with us in Northampton at Greens Treat Suites!