Spring has arrived in Provincetown. The town is bustling, especially on the weekends. Restaurant opening nights are happening every week and the calendar is filling up, highlighted by the Memorial Day Weekend May 24th through May 27th and Ptown Pride Weekend May 31st through June 3rd. Check out the calendar below and head over to Provincetown for Spring fun.
- 04/15 Whale Watching Season has begun
- 04/21 Easter Sunday
- 04/21 Easter Brunch at The Red Inn
- 04/26 – 04/28 Gays for Patsy Spring Stomp
- 04/26 – 04/28 Annual Moby Dick Marathon
- 05/13 – 06/15 Twenty Summers
- 05/17 & 18 Outer Cape Chorale in Concert at Town Hall Auditorium
- 05/17 – 05-19 Monumental Yard Sale Weekend
- 05/17 – 05/19 Single Women’s Weekend
- 05/24 – 05/27 Memorial Day Weekend
- 05/30 – 06/02 Cabaret Fest
- 05/30 – 06/02 Women of Color Weekend
- 05/31 – 06/02 International Encaustic Conference
- 05/31 – 06/03 Annual PRIDE Weekend
Ptown Dan and his partner Bob own the Somerset House Inn, an award winning Provincetown Bed and Breakfast. Named the Best Bed and Breakfast on Cape Cod for 2018 by Cape Cod Magazine the Somerset House Inn is in the perfect Commercial Street location across the street from the water and walking distance to everything. Check our visit our web site to make your reservations. We look forward to welcoming you to Provincetown this Spring.